The Town of Wyoming has contracted with the Waupaca County Treasurer's Office to collect real estate, personal property taxes, and special charges.
If you did not receive a Lottery and Gaming Credit on your tax bill and believe you are eligible to receive one, you may still claim the credit from the Wisconsin Department of Revenue until October 1 of the current calendar year. The Department of Revenue will send you a check for the amount of the Lottery and Gaming Credit if you follow these steps:
1. Check your current year tax bill to see if you received the credit.
2. If you do not have your current year tax bill, you may call the County Treasurer’s Office to obtain one at (715) 258-6220.
3. If you did not get the current year Lottery and Gaming Credit, determine if you qualify by reading the explanation of the credit here
4. If you qualify, fill out and print the LC-300 State required Wisconsin Late Lottery and Gaming Credit Application here
5. Fax, mail or email the form, along with a copy of your current tax bill to the Department of Revenue no later than October 1 of the current calendar year. Addresses are listed on the form. DO NOT SEND THE SIGNED FORM TO THE COUNTY TREASURER.